The Dallas Holocaust Museum/Center for Education and Tolerance is seeking to hire a Development Coordinator to assist the museum’s development and advance programs.
The ideal candidate for the position will have experience with administrative duties and database management. Responsibilities will include supporting the advancement of the Museum in all
aspects of its operations. This includes support of the Director of Development as well as other directors and executives in the office and performing the following duties:
- Entering and maintaining donor information in database (Giftworks, Raiser’s Edge or equivalent)
- Tracking and assisting with online registrations for events, memberships and donations - updating website and working with web developer as needed.
- Filing and maintenance of central files for organization
- Providing office support such as greeting visitors, making copies, faxing, answering phones, preparing correspondence and coordinating large mailings
- Acting as back up to museum front desk staff – sales, admissions, tour bookings
- 2 years experience with administrative duties and a solid work history
- Must have experience coordinating mailing up to 5,000 pieces . (Mail merge, compilation, etc.)
- Proficient in database software: Giftworks, Raiser’s Edge or equivalent and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access and Outlook. Experience with social media a plus (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective team player
- Professional attitude and attire
- Experience working in a nonprofit with events a plus
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications; an excellent benefits package and a positive working environment.